Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson basically broke the internet Friday with the launch of the Shane x Jeffree Conspiracy Collection. The highly anticipated collab was in such high demand that it crashed both Star and Morphe’s sites.
Star took to his Instagram Story Monday to reveal they sold more than 1 million palettes in the first 30 minutes. They then sold out an additional preorder today, which will be their last until 2020.
Read more: My Chemical Romance announce two more reunion shows
Those who managed to snag the Conspiracy Collection on the first try have taken to social media to share their favorite looks. Check out some of the best below.
1. This pink and purple combination
2. This look combined Flat Earth, Diet Root Beer and Controversy
3. A perfect fall look
4. This mix of orange and pink that pops
5. This eye look using the Conspiracy palette and a lip combining Star’s Triggered with Shane Glossin’
6. Another makeup fan used the Triggered lip from the Alien collection and perfectly combined it with the Conspiracy palette
7. Caramel Kiss Supreme Frost from the Jawbreaker Collection paired with Shane Glossin’
8. A bronze look with the perfect hint of metallic
9. This look created from the Mini Controversy Palette
10. This first-time user
11. A perfect play on words
12. An epic first look with brown hues
13. A bright creation from the mini palette
14. Cheese dust has never looked so fierce
15. Another epic Cheese Dust look with a splash of Controversy
16. The Shane lipstick meets the entire Conspiracy palette
17. This fan mixed special effect-like makeup with a full face
18. This fresh look with a splash of pink
19. This person incorporated the tissue paper from their delivery to complete an epic look
20. A mix of purple and blue completed with heart-shaped stickers
Bonus: While this look wasn’t created using the collection, this fan got inspired by the collab regardless.
More on Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson
The Conspiracy Collection features two iconic eyeshadow palettes, makeup bags, lip gloss, several different velour lip colors and more.
Items range in price from $18 to $210 for the full bundle.
Probably the most sought-after piece is the 18-color Conspiracy Palette which comes in an incredible black case and contains shades such as “What’s The Tea” and “Cheese Dust.”
You can view everything in the Conspiracy Collection below.
Fans have been following the creation of this collection in Shane Dawson’s YouTube documentary series, The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star.
In the latest episode, the collection was unveiled with Star explaining the preparations Jeffree Star Cosmetics was taking to prepare for such a massive launch.
Slated to hit Morpe’s website and JeffreeStarCosmetics.com Nov. 1 at 10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET, fans were ready to snag whatever they could from this collection.
However, Shopify was not able to handle the massive amount of traffic surging to the site, sending it crashing almost immediately.
Star continued to give updates via Instagram Stories, explaining that the issue was surfacing from the Shopify end.
Three-and-a-half hours into the launch, Shopify remained broken. Dawson and Star soon realized that 6-8 items from the collection never appeared on the Shane tab on the website, including the Mini Controversy Palette.
Star explained that they were working to fix the issue, telling fans that if they searched the word “Shane” on the website, all items would appear.
Despite the issues, the website has slowly been coming back to life with Star confirming that every unit of the Conspiracy Palette was officially sold.
You can read more on the issues here.
Did you snag anything from the Shane x Jeffree Conspiracy Collection? Let us know in the comments below.